Monday, February 6, 2012

I love movies

I chose films and television as my subject for this blog because I get a great deal out of them. The goal of any creative endeavor is to impart something of value to another, whether it's knowledge, a different way of understanding, or just pure entertainment and I usually get more than just entertainment from the films and shows I watch. Though I do not regard myself as a serious know every detail cinephile I have a great love, admiration, and curiosity for films/movies, television shows and the processes and efforts it takes to make them. I am a collector as well and, though in recent times my purchasing has diminished, my collection is quite extensive. You can take a gander at it here. I am a storyteller myself and so naturally I greatly appreciate any film that has a strong story line. If it has a good story and good characters, I'm there. I am not limited by genre or country or language when it comes to films. Some of my favorite films are non-american. Though I like all types of films and shows I do have a huge love for speculative fiction, specifically good Sci-Fi. If you click the link to my collection above you'll see just how extensive my likes are. I will explore some of them on the blog as well as new ones. Stay tuned until next time. Same Bat time. Same Bat channel. Same Bat blog! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment